Early Symptoms of Pregnancy – Keys to Find Happy Moment
1. The first sign that you may be pregnant is a missed period. If your period is delayed by a week or ten days, home urine pregnancy tests such as Velocit by Dr. Reddy’s (Rs. 40) are easily available in the market to confirm the pregnancy. One of the most popular ways to detect pregnancy is the urine pregnancy test. It works by detecting levels of hCG in the urine. Home pregnancy tests are actually urine tests that can be performed in the privacy of your own home. Be sure to read the instructions included with the test before you use it. Pregnancy blood tests are performed at your doctor’s office or health clinic. They detect pregnancy by measuring hCG levels in your blood.
Two dark lines show positive pregnancy, whereas one line shows negative pregnancy.
2. Breast tenderness. One of the very noticeable early signs of pregnancy is tender, swollen, somewhat sore breasts. When you become pregnant, your body begins preparing your breasts for producing milk and breastfeeding. Hormones start increasing. In addition to breast tenderness and swelling, your nipples may feel sore or extra sensitive. Some women notice their nipples darken in color. This is the first sign that I noticed apart from my missed period.
3. Just feeling pregnant. Many women believe they have an intuition about pregnancy signs. Maybe you just feel different; tired, moody, queasy, lightheaded. You may also have heartburn, constipation, or find yourself making more frequent trips to the restroom. Perhaps you feel a dull ache or stiffness in your lower back, you have sore breasts or they seem overly sensitive, or you are simply not feeling like your usual self.
4. Frequent trips to the loo. You will find that you are not “rushing,” but “running” to the loo in the initial days of your pregnancy. One reason of this pregnancy symptom is that the swelling uterus can put pressure on your bladder. Also, pregnancy causes extra body fluids to be processed by your kidneys and bladder. This symptom remains constant throughout the pregnancy.
5. Nausea and vomiting. Many women experience nausea in the morning when they have eat something on an empty stomach. This is known as morning sickness. Other women notice nausea in the afternoon or evening. Others feel queasy all day. This pregnancy symptom may often be helped by eating smaller, more frequent snack size meals. Many women say salty crackers seem to be helpful. This is an early symptom of pregnancy that seems to show up about a month after pregnancy has begun. Some women do not have any nauseous feeling, some have it only in the initial 4 months, while some like me experience it throughout the pregnancy. All my neighbors would awaken with the howling sounds of me puking and then go to sleep hearing the same thing. I had to take medicines to stop the vomiting sensation in order for me to eat something.
6. Dizziness and/or Fainting
One of the more surprising pregnancy signs is dizziness and/or fainting. Going upstairs, standing up suddenly after sitting for a time, or just standing at long time can make you feel light headed. You might even faint. As the uterus swells it compresses arteries in your legs. This can drop your blood pressure and make you dizzy.
A regular early sign of pregnancy is that you can feel faint when you have gone a while without eating. This is due to low blood sugar, because that is your baby’s main source of food. You want to eat frequent, healthy snacks to keep your blood sugar up. Stock up on portable lunch box foods you can take with you. Such as apples, bananas, grapes, yogurt cups, carrots and celery, cheese and crackers, small cartons of milk, juice boxes, etc.
7. Mood Swings and Irritability
With all of these symptoms of pregnancy to deal with, along with raging hormones, you may experience some mood swings and irritability. There is also the emotional adjustment period to your new responsibility. Your world has changed. Even when your pregnancy is carefully planned, it is normal for your mind to suddenly be filled with questions about the timing, your career, finances, insurance, labor and delivery, motherhood, even the future costs of college.
It is perfectly normal to feel mixed emotions, excitement and depression, joy and sorrow, laughter and tears. Your partner may be very confused by this and may not seem to be supportive. Explain that your mood swings are very normal signs of pregnancy and that you need support and understanding.
Also Read Following Articles
Hi, I am Nikhil boopathy, an Online Article and blog writer since 2008. And I have published more than 200 Articles around 50 websites in different kinds of subject category.
The main website article directories
My favourite subject will be about Nationa issues, Beauty tips, health tips, baby care tips, money making, entertainment info etc. But my special attention will be more on national issues.
visit my blog
Article from articlesbase.com
Find More Pregnancy Signs Articles